Monday, January 28, 2008

Take two!

I baked muffins again!!! I know i said i'm not going too but i can't helped it. This time it didn't involve any chocolate. Its just normal, plain cupcakes. I think i did better this time. Only thing is that it's not sweet enough n a lil' hard. My dad said it tasted like bread. But hey, he loves bread anyway. At least i have someone that thinks it is okay cause to me, i think i suck! I hope i do better next time...
So, what's new in my usual, boring life??? Nothing much actually. The only thing interesting i could think of is that Chinese New Year is coming. Really excited with everything. With the whole open house thing and the "angpow" thing. Almost everything is awesome!
And i finally know what i want to major in! I'll be studing mass communications. First, i wanted to major in journalism(something that involve in writing) but now i want to major in event planning!!! I find that is something i love doing. I've always enjoy planning things - from open house like every chinese new year to normal gatherings. It's really exciting! And fun! Something i think i will enjoy!

No comments: