Sunday, June 22, 2008

7th Week!~

It's my 7th week in college! WOW! How time flies isn't it??? I still remember the times when i can't decide what course i should take. Those were the days...
Anyway, i've met new friends and its great. Though sometimes i feel like i don't fit in, i'm happy with my circle of friends now. It's them that gets my butt moving. Or else i might have already given up! My assignments??? Well, same old, same old. Still tons of them flowing in. Luckily for my skill at time management, i completed most of it. (don't talk so soon.. hahaha)
Guys??? L.O.L! Saw a few in my college. But you know me, i'm damn shy when it comes to guys! Hahaha!
What else??? Hmmm.... Well, i still keep in touch with my old buddies. Mun call me once a while when she gets the time. The rest, we chat online when we bump into each other. Boy, i miss them! Right now, i wish i could hang with them... shopping and stuff... I'm sure they've changed a lot. I know i did. Maybe not to the extend but i know i've changed a bit. I see that in myself.
So, i think that's all i can say bout my life now... Tiring, fun, stressful, crazy..etc...
~Cheers!
-xoxo-

No comments: