Saturday, May 23, 2009

Life is how it is...

Wondering how come its been so long since i wrote? Well, besides my hectic college life, there was another incident that happened a week ago. Currently only 4 friends of mine knows about it. The 4 friends knew because i cried in front of them, so, with no other choice, they deserve an explanation. I don't really want to say what it is here cuz i feel it's inappropriate. Let's just say it's something that will happen to you or someone you know. And when it does happen, it will either hurt you or your close ones. From this incident, i've learned a couple of things. One of it is, to love your love ones. And i don't think i will ever forget this incident in my life. The words are still ringing in my ears eveytime i think about it. What worries me the most is, i'm scared that i'll forget the sound of it, the way it was said and the sight of it, both during happy and sad times. I don't want to forget it. I miss the way my name was called or at least how my nickname was called. Lastly, all i can say is, "I miss you so much and hope you are in peace and at ease".

With lots of love, from both me and the rest of the family...


No comments: