Saturday, October 3, 2009

Today is Saturday!

Hey hey people! I miss my blog so so much. It seems like it has been ages since i posted something here! How's life? Here's a list of what's new in my so-so life:-

1. I started a new job and seem to be loving it!
2. Met lots of new people and they seem really nice people.
3. I met up with my bestie this week...
4. I'm trying to make my new year resolution come through by looking at life differently...
5. What else?
6. Hmmm...................
7. *tick tock tick tock*
8. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.....................
9. Oh wait! There's All American Rejects' concert coming up!
10. Wheee..................

Yesterday my dad's friend invited us for a Mid-Autumn Festival party (a.k.a. Mooncake Festival OR Tanglong Festival!). And on the ride home, me and my dad had a serious talk. I told him about how my emotions affects my mood etc... etc... I know right! I'm actually telling my dad, my father, intimate stuff about me! And by intimate i mean, personal... It actually feels kinda nice to talk to my dad. He even manage to give some word of wisdom which i think really inspiring!
Thanks daddy!


Now, i see life differently and i hope it will go a long way... Smile and the whole world will smile with you...

Cheers~

xoxo

No comments: