Saturday, October 17, 2009

Watsup peeps!

It's Deepavali today!!! Whee~~~
This is officially the first year i actually celebrate this day. I never, in my life, celebrate this day. My collogue invited me and some of my co-worker including my sis to her house for her Deepavali open house. It was all the way in Klang and we end up getting lost. We drove all the way to Port Klang, which was way and i mean WAYYYyyy.... past her house. If we drove straight, he would nd up floating in the sea water. LO.L!

But we manage to find our way, somehow. We found the area but we didn't know where the road was. So, at the end of the day, we failed to go to her house by ourselves cuz we ended up meeting her at the patrol station to lead us there...................

Anyway, it was a great experience to her house and i enjoyed myself. Right now, i'm starving even though i ate so many pieces of chicken and cookies...

Me, signing out for today. Bye my lovely readers!

No comments: