Saturday, November 21, 2009

Say it isn't true...

As i was preparing for our once-in-a-blue-moon photoshoot like the rest of the team, i was suddenly hit by a big rock on my head. Ok, not literally but it felt that way.

Oprah Winfrey has just announced she will be ending her multi-million dollars and i just adore talk show! Her rep broke the news yesterday but she finally announced it herself in her day time show. I was in shocked! I mean, who doesn't love this woman? She helped me and many other women realize something about life. Her humour, her enthusiasm, her way of telling the world is just so... AMAZING! There are better ways to describe her but that's the word i will use for her.

An Amazing woman indeed! Seeing her tear up when she announced the bad news made me shed a tear as well.

Here's the video of the moment...


No comments: