Sunday, November 15, 2009

Back ON!

Hey hey peeps~

I'm finally switch on to blogging mode again. Currently i'm very very lazy to actually write in my blog cuz i'm writing for a living. So, imagine facing the same thing the whole day and at the end of the day all you wanna do is watch TV or something. In my case, letters/words/alphaberts! They are driving me bananas!!!

But it's Sunday and i'm in a total holiday mood now (although it's back to work tomorrow)!

Today after having my breakfast, i when online to check my mails and surprise to see that i have 51 new emails. I click my inbox and BAM!!! It's all SPAMS! It stated there "PostMaster *something something* Delivery Failure" (I can't remember the name cuz i deleted it already). It's the same name you get when you sent an email but due to email error or something, they can't send your email - a delivery failure message. At first i thought it was for real. So i clicked on the first email and read it. I was confuse. (What the heck are they talking about?)

The email "they" say i sent cannot be reached or something and the email is an email that i don't know! So, i quickly deleted the email -ALL OF IT!

I thought i'm safe after i delete it but boy, was i wrong!!! I keep on receiving it! It keeps coming in every second! Like in one second, 5 of it comes in! I'm really feeling frustrated about it!

So far i've marked it as spam so hopefully, Hotmail will block it from sending it to me...


Oh hey! I've developed an interest in photography all of a sudden. I mean, i've always loved photography but not really that into it. But recently, i'm even considering buying a proper camera to take pictures. One type of photographs i love to take is STREET PHOTOGRAPHY.

It's pictures of people on the streets. The real life behind people's life. I'm really amaze by those kind of pictures and now i want to take these kind of pictures! I found a blog of this photographer and he takes street pictures as well. Mostly black and white and i LOVE it!

http://www.markushartel.com

Here are some of his work! (Amazing, i tell u...):

This picture says a lot... To me, it is saying that kids can entertain themselves anywhere and everywhere and how unfortunate some kids are - that they don't have proper paper and pen to draw with...

Beautifully taken... Just before the door of the train close...

Penny oh penny... This lady is picking up a coin from the floor.

Wow! When i first say this pic, i was blown away. This picture says so many things at once. You how we disgrace beggars? This person is actually asking for a job!

I believe this picture was enhanced with Photoshop. I love the effect. Very nicely done.

To me, this picture say, "Through the eyes of a person".

You know how people say Michael Jackson shall live on forever? This picture proves it!


I love how he incorporate Black and white to give it the extra "oomppp". It really draws out the attention. Love it!

Well, that's all from me now... cheers!

xoxo

No comments: