Friday, January 8, 2010

It's a Chocolate Affair

It's officially 1 week of not writing any post in my blog! Wow! I have no excuse for not posting anything except since starting my classes (college) again, my time on the internet has been taken up. It's because everytime i reach home after class, i'm so tired and all i could think about is shower and dinner! Still, that's not an excuse for not posting even a simple "hi".

Anyways, so far i've not been to any interesting places to eat yet but i'm looking forward to this weekend. Maybe, just maybe, i'll go to somewhere nice and i can take delicious picture of food again. Besides, that's what i love to do!

And also, this weekend is Malaysia Chocolate Fair 2010! If you haven't know yet, i'm a chocolate ADDICT to the MAX! I'm hoping to go and grab my parents along with me since they are both chocolate fans like i am, but my mom was like, "Traffic jam la...". Hope they change their mind about it.


Cuz the world's top chocolatiers, chocolate makers, and everything chocolate will be there! And i so want to witness it myself.

(click to enlarge)

Here's the link to the official website : www.chocolatefair.com.my/index.htm

Fingers cross that i can make it there. And if YOU are a chocolate fan or just want to get free chocolate sampling (hoping they do...), head on down to MidValley Exhibition Centre Hall 3.

This fair is going on from today onward till this Sunday (8th - 10th January 2010). 3 days of Chocoalate fair! *faints*

No comments: