Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just so you know

I'm finally in the mood to blog again. Alrite, you may have heard this thousand times from other blogs but unlike them, i have a very valid reason. :)

One of my college assignments at the moment is well, BLOGGING! (omg! that's so easy.............)

Think again!

Image from Flickr

This assignment is not just about writing what you ate today or where have you been, etc. And you know what? It's nothing even close to that! My group mates and I have to blog about computer stuff. Yes, laugh all you want. As part of my Web technology subject, the lecturer chose to teach us coding through blogging. And now he officially made me have no time for my OWN! But i do have to thank him for all the wonderful tips about blogging. Soon, this blog will go through another revamp.

My life is basically pretty normal and seem to be back at where i left off for internship. One word=Stress. Assignments after assignments kept pouring in like how i drink water. The best part of it - it's all due before Chinese New Year. Madness, i tell you. All of a sudden the lecturers became more hardworking.


Me and my classmates have to literally run an exhibition next, next month or rather next month since it's almost 45 minutes to February 1st. Quite an exciting project.

Few days ago, i was going through some pictures and i realized how much i miss MYC!. Honestly, i had a blast working there. The people there is just pure fun and amazing. *sigh* I need a visit there. (Wait.. what's the password entry again?)


I'm here blabbing about myself and sorry if i bore you but hey, they didn't call this "Your Blog" for nothing right?

The next few months this blog will probably be inactive or about assignments, assignments, assignments...


But if you're interested, you may visit my project blog at everything-meme.blogspot.com to read about internet memes. Trust me, it's much more interesting that how it sounds.


Cheers!

xoxo

No comments: