Friday, November 30, 2007

Finally...

Ahh... finally... I can breathe again. I can see bright lights again(so drama queen!). Geography papers was ok. I almost had not enough time to finish paper 2. Luckily, time was sort of at my side.
The next day, Art, paper 2. We were given 6 different questions. Choose either 1. I chose question 6, which asked to draw a scenery viewed from inside a car. I thought that was the easiest question. Well, as usual, i am not an artist, so my painting was only an "ok" category. Unlucky enough, i was seated right in front of the teacher. We were allowed to leave after finishing our masterpiece. I met up with my friends later to have lunch. It wasn't anything exciting as what i thought it'll be but i did have a chance to hang out with them. So i can't complain.
It's not only end of SPM but also end of high school! I'm not sure whether to be happy and excited about it or just plain sad to leave. Apparently, i have a mixture of feelings now. But one thing i am sure about is that i'm RELIEVE!
Next up, i'll just take my time with everything and relax...

No comments: