Monday, December 3, 2007

Shopping is a paradise

Though exam is still not over, my parents took me out, shopping! I bought New Year clothes and my mom too bought some really cute tops(that i surely be borrowing). We shop at a new shopping complex in Klang. They said it has the biggest Jusco in Malaysia. To me, Jusco was big but the whole complex is not to say that big. Preferable 1 Utama. It was a nice day except the people i past by was so rude! One lady that was walking beside me shouted at my ear because she was calling her daughter from the other side. She was about 2 inches away from my ears! I don't even want to mention how many people banged on me. Either i'm to tiny to be notice or they are just blind! I was furious! But of course i did not let that spoil my day.
Today, my dad's birthday. Both my parents took leave to celebrate. We went to Mid Valley. I didn't had much fun because I had this stupid migraine and also PMS. But i tried to act as if i'm enjoying myself. Which i did. Just not in the joyful way. My dad too didn't seem to be enjoying himself. Me and my mom was looking at clothes and shoes and bags and my dad just tag along. I felt bad. I told myself i'm not going to look at anymore clothes but bad enough, I pass by Miss Selfridge and i just got to go in! It was suppose to be my dad's special day and should be doing what he wanted to do. I feel guilty! After a long day, we finally reach home with empty hands. Sad!

No comments: