Monday, March 31, 2008

College.... here i come!

Saturday, 29th March 2008:
The day i think i should remember. Because that's the day i sign up for college!!! After months, and months of thinking, i finally decided. It wasn't the "Oh! I know what college i should go to", kind of thing. It was more of the last minute, "no choice" kinda thing. I when to the college for it's open day which i did before. Lava was there too because i invited her. I thought i could get a tour around the campus but unfortunately, touring was not allowed that day. If i would want a tour, i would have to go there again on April 19.
Anyway, i'm feeling all the emotions at the moment. From nervous to excited. From happy to sad. From anxious to calm(because i don't need to think as much anymore). From everything to the opposite. It sound insane but if you're in my shoes, you'll know how i feel.
So my college's gonna start in may. I still got about 1 month to dee-lee, deh-lee. But gonna start preparing....
*wIsh me Luck!!!****

No comments: