Thursday, March 13, 2008

Panic finally over... wait..... new panic coming soon...

What do you know? I finally got my SPM results yesterday. My dad actually took leave to send me to school(which i miss so much!). The news said that we could collect our results at 10am but turns out the results were stuck in traffic(literally!). So imagine hundreds of anxious students waiting for their "future". One of them is "me"! I arrived at 10 something and waited for about 2 hours. Finally when we were told that it was TIME, my heart felt as if it was gonna jump off my chest!!! To make matters worse, my best friend was stopped by a teacher because apparently she wore to "sexy"...(???) and i was the first to arrived at the classroom!!!(different class, different classrooms)
Stupid thing is, i didn't have the guts to go in. So i let my other "ex-classmates" to go in first. After a breath or 2, i finally step into the classroom. My "use-to-be class teacher" was there to present us the "good news". And there i was, waiting.....
Finally it was my turn, i sign a paper, and received the file Miss Ann handed to me. I stare at the results for a long time to actually adjust it in my brain. I burst out with tears. "I pass all"!!!
I was over joy-ed, tears of joy!!!
No 8 A's but it's okay, more then okay. I'm happy for whatever i've received. Thank God for answering my prayers! I can't thank God enough!
I even got my year book(finally).

My parents were over joy-ed too... I'm so glad that i made them proud. I'm so glad i made myself proud!
WOOooo-hOoooo!!!!
But as usual, everything comes to an end. Good things never last. The new panic is "college issues". I'm having a major college issue right now! I can't seem to decide. Everytime i decide something, the next day would be a different decision! That really suck!
Anyway, wish me luck ppl!

No comments: