Monday, March 24, 2008

Reward!!

I just got a new phone as a reward from my parents. It's either a phone or an ipod. And my mom said a phone is more worth it. So, now my brand new baby which i love so much is a new Nokia 5610 XpressMusic phone!!! Love, love it! I can finally download songs into it and and listen all night long... It has a 4gb memory card in it. So i can download lots of stuff. The set back??? It'll always "hang". Cause it's to heavy for such a small gadget to hold on i guess. Anyway, my dad have to bring it back to the phone shop to replace it with a lower gb. Maybe 2gb.
My college is going to start in may. Which college??? (Shhh...) Can't tell. But i'm kinda worried bout the whole transportation thing. God knows how am i gonna go to class. I guess i have to think of something fast! My parents are pastering me to learn how to drive. But i don't have the confidents in driving. Not at all!

1 comment:

JONATHAN said...

WAH! new phone nvr tell me ar .. i have to find out myself.. wad a friend are u.. huh! i dont friend u already.. heheheheheh...
u need to get driving soon.. ask yr mom to buy u a honda civic type R v-tec... i always wanted one of thoose hahhaha