Saturday, March 21, 2009

halooo.....

I can consider my life to be pretty crazy these days. I got back my marketing assignment marks and boy, was i taken by surprise. It was not the kind of marks i usually get. I got 9 out of 20!!! That is worse than bad. That is terrible *@#$^*% freaking bad! I so wanted to cry but i didn't but i eventually did when i talk to my bestie Mun about it, and again when i told my mom. And no, it was not a technique use to get sympathy. I was really, really upset. Not to brag or anything, i don't usually get that low in my assignments or test. Assignments especially! I try very hard not to get that kind of marks cuz i used to get them in highschool. So i told myself not to get them in college. *Sigh* I broke that pledge. Anyway, on the very same day, i had my very last test for the semester. Test not exam. Final exam is next month. I was so happy till i wrote a shoutout on my Facebook saying how happy i am. But later in the day, i wrote i am depressed. How ironic isn't it? Today i was so free and i admit, i miss the TV so much. I finally get to sit down and really watch television, with the remote in my hands. *evil laugh*

(my nails. it's pink so can't really see)

I even had time to paint my nails. *Laugh* But i still have assignments and project due next week, so, eventually i had to off the TV and on the computer. First thing i did was Facebooking. XD I know..... I'm becoming naughty. But whatever...

My group leader for the marketing project asked me to do a couple of things. So, i had to do research and stuff. Not an easy task to do. I had to find out the rental and stuff. Nevermind... ignore what i said.

Ok, got to go. Ciao~

xoxo

No comments: