Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling so uninspired

I feel so uninspired to write today but somehow i feel like writing something. Today was every other ordinary Fridays. I woke up at 12pm today (finally got more than 8 hours of sleep).

Yesterday i watched American Idol, Top 10. The theme was Motown songs. Motown was the very first and oldest recording label of all time. From Diana Ross to Stevie Wonder and Jackson Five, Motown is the famous recording label of all time, even till today. So, as the tribute to the 50th anniversary of Motown, AI made it as the theme for this weeks' challenge. I was impressed with some contested especially Adam. He is like the punker/gothic/rocker dude all along and yesterday, he wore a suit, slick combed hair and slowed down his usual melody. I was dumbstruck! He sang the song "Tracks of my tears" by the legendary Smokey Robinson. He was one of the judges favourite and it is definitely the one to watch for the whole season 8 and not to mention, one of my favourites too. xD

Adam Lambert singing "Tracks of my Tears"
[http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/performances/#comments]

Today is the results show and Michael Sarver was voted out. (aww...) But he did not sing well yesterday, so i guess it is only normal for him to be voted out *shrug*

Anyway, tomorrow is 60 Earth Hour day!!! And i am so... so, so excited! I can't wait! Obviously, i will be participating. My light would be off! Woo-hoo~

But i won't be at home to enjoy the darkness. Will be out celebrating my mom's BIRTHDAY!!! Can't confirm where yet but i'll know by tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! LOVE U!!!

No comments: