Friday, April 17, 2009

My Last Day

This whole week was the and i mean THE most tiring week of my life! I had less than 5 hours of sleep everyday for almost 2 weeks and i can honestly say that my body feels like tearing apart or at least that was how my brain feels.
Last week of college was tiring because we (my course mates) were rushing our last minute assignments and projects. And we had to study for the FINAL! My God... That 5 letter word still gives me shivers every time i think about it. But now i can safely say i am free as a bird... Except the fact that i have no where to go (at least my brain feels free - I am giving my brain an official 2 weeks off.. XD)

Exam week was not only tiring but it was quite unsatisfying. Ok. Here's a trivia, "How can a normal human being do 5 essays and i mean 2 pages long essay in 2 hours?"
a) Get robotic hands implant b) Pray to God for magic hands c) Get a fast writing pen d) Faint in class cuz u gave up

Give up? Well, it's easy. Do lots of praying, wish u can get robotic hands and fast writing pen, and faint right after when all that fails. L.O.L!
I was joking... But of course you need to pray. How did i do it? That's the answer why i didn't get enough sleep. Study of course! Lots of it! No kidding...
During the exam, you have no time to stop and think about it. You literally have to throw up everything you've studied whether it is right or wrong! So, that was my secret weapon... Not much isn't it? *sigh*

I tried... I really did... You can see the pictures below to see the whole process... HAHAHAH!

During my last day of exam which was Advertising exam (it didn't go well... i didn't answer a 10 marks question, so, i lost 10 marks because of TIME), i got stuck in traffic although i know i won't be late cuz it was 7 something in the morning and my test is at 2pm. After the exam, my college buddies and I went to Pyramid to SHOP SHOP SHOP (tho i didn't buy anything)!!!
We shopped till nite at 9 something when my dad came to pick me up.

Today my dear ones, i am freeeee..... I've been Facebooking the whole day till i got bored so i'm writing my blog. Well, you'll be seeing a lot about me this few weeks cuz i've got nothing better to do... So, brace yourself... XD

My Post-it, one of my important study tools

I was cleaning my file the other day and i realize
college really make us use a lot of paper.
Shouldn't we be doing something about it?

Sweets that help me stay awake for the day...
(my dentist is so gonna kill me, or at least my sugar level)


"Everyday is like a dragging car ride" quote Anonymous

It honestly isn't moving!

No comments: