Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Boy, it was awesome...

After months of hard work, with no TV and Facebook (well, i did Facebook), it has finally paid off.

Recall what i've wrote yesterday *flashback....* >>>
"...heart pounding so hard.... I'm talking about my results.... Thinking of it now is making me freak..."
Yea, i'm talking about my final result. I was enjoying my bun of bread (well, not really enjoying. Juz trying to fill up my tummy with no other choice), i thought of going to my college site to see whether they've upload the results. I didn't expect it to be there. It was just a satisfaction thing when suddenly my eyes almost fall out, my mouth stopped chewing, my hands wouldn't move an inch - I realize i was staring at my results!

It took me a moment to actually realize what i was reading and understanding it. Mwahahaha!
When i finally saw it, i had to do the victory dance (Yes, i do dance) and my mind, body and soul just leaped! I was soooo... happy!!! the first thing i did was thanked God (definitely) and the next was jumping up and down!

This is a pic taken rite after i found out my results (lol)


My results were more than i expected. I mean i didn't imagine good grades, just passing marks but i did expect more than a pass. Woo-hoo... Another accomplishment in my pocket! YEH!!!

I am going to keep it up and do much more better!!! This shows that i can do it. It's all about studying, A LOT and having faith and confidence in myself. Looks like my mom was right yet again.

The feeling right now is too much
till i feel like jumping off the balcony!


Oh yea, latest news from Justin CNN (L.O.L), he said i got an Excellence Award (another yeh!). I'm not sure whether he's joking or not but we'll know next week i guess.

I am so happy! The last time i felt this way was when i took my SPM results last year! And that was my first real accomplishment (I had other accomplishment but minor ones).

However, the weather don't seem to be happy. Its been gloomy the whole day and started raining when i was happy. Now it stopped but still gloomy. Makes me wonder, "Why Mother Earth?


P.S.: This is written directly from a fresh emotion, so, whatever written is purely how I felt at that exact moment.

No comments: