Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's Your Birthday!

Say it with me people - It's your birthday..... (50 cents' song is playing in my head right now). It is not my birthday. My birthday could be said to be either past long time ago or it's too early...
It's my grandma's bday! YEHH!!!
I don't know what i'm so excited about. Yesterday my whole family and i mean the WHOLE family gathered to celebrate her very special day. We went for dinner at Paramount and the bill shot up to RM300!!! Must be the prawns and fish.
It was also celebrating my cousin's birthday since their bday falls on the same day. They have their own separate cake. My aunt baked cheese cake for my cousin which was Delish! It was a Ben-10 cake (Ben-10 is a cartoon on Cartoon Network) with action figure on top. So cute!
Here's some pic:
The dishes

Makan-makan...

The birthday girl!

eww... my uncle eat the fish head and it was looking at me...
O.O

Grandma's birthday cake

My cousin's birthday cake

Singing along...

Blow the candles, blowww...

everyone enjoying their cake

a gift my cousin made for my grandma

the inside.. so cute...

At the end of the day, after all our stomach was full, my aunt and I started discussing about Mother's day. We were planning our responsibilities. I was responsible for doing the drinks. So, i'll be the bartander for the day.

Today, I am so bored! B-O-R-E-D!

God knows how am i gonna spend the rest of my college break...

No comments: