Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's Back to Reality

Its here! Its finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *heart pounding so hard*
I'm talking about my results. How is it you ask? I don't know. I have not take it. I was hoping that i will find out online from the college site but unfortunately it's not there. It just state a message saying, "Sorry, your result is being held at this moment. Please check with the examination canter for further details." in big bold red font.
I was so nervous when i heard my friend got his result. I can't imagine whether i got good or bad results. I don't dare to think about it. I'm afraid to be disappointed. But it's hard not to think about it when it's already there! I probably sound crazy rite now but the feeling is unbearable!!!
I keep thinking, will i get As? Or Bs? Or even worse, Cs???


Thinking of it now is making me freak!

I think i should have taken meditation class when i had the chance. I'm in a desperate need of it now. I'm not sure when i'll find out my results but i know it's very soon...

Oh God, I need all the luck i need now...

No comments: