Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Awake uninspired but life moves on to the better good...

*fingers cross*


My heart pounding hard as i type in my student ID to sign in to my college website.


Password: **********


*click* Login


Welcome Ms. Vivienne ---- --- ---


*click* Exam Results


*click* *click* *click*


*tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *click*


BAM!


My eyes suddenly experienced a great gravity pull... And the feeling that i had 4 months ago came back. But compared to 4 months ago, the first thing i did (besides thanking God), i thought of him... My late grandfather. The words starts ringing in my ear all over again. And it feels like it was just yesterday i hear him say those words to me. And just that, tears rolled down my cheeks...

How i miss him so much... He was someone deeply treasured in my heart even though life was not as happy when he was alive. I hope he knows that we all love him very much...

We Love You Ghong Ghong!

Okok... I'm talking about my exam results. I pass all... I'm very happy about it. Although i see lots of "-"(minus sign), it's still something that satisfied me. Thank you!

Looks like my mom have to cook me a meal. We made a deal during my torturous study week cuz at that time, i felt really tired and ready to give up. So, to put my spirits back up, i made a deal with her - If i pass my final exam, she has to cook me and my family dinner and i mean a real dinner with dishes and stuff. My mom seldom and i mean... SELDOM cook, so, for her to agree to do it, is something that i think, worth studying for... *smiles*

I love you mom and... dad... and sis... and my family and grandpa who has a great view up there watching over us... :)

Ciouz peeps! \m/

No comments: