Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Sluggish Day

Woke up at my usual weekend timing - 11am. Yes, i know. I missed out half a day and i should be enjoying the morning sun, blah, blah, blah. But it's the weekends - the time for sleep ins' and such. I woke up with a heavy head, groggy and drowsy head - Migraine! Urg! How i hate that feeling in the morning. I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. My parents were already wide awake and done with breakfast. The smell of heavy curry washed 30% of my brain awake - and i knew what was for breakfast - ROTI! It's a special meal made out of dough. It looks like a pancake but way nicer than your normal pancake - it's an authentic Malaysian breakfast, and supper too. :)

After breakfast, i was lazing around on the sofa with the TV controller in my hands. I switched channels many times looking for a nice, decent show but everytime i turn to a channel, there's nothing but boring looking program. I kept turning to the same channel over and over again like a marry-go-round. And guess what happen next after 30 minutes of switching channels? I fell asleep! XD

Yes, indeed. With a stomach full of good roti, i fell asleep. And i slept for about 2 hours or so! LOL! I can't believe it myself. Was i that sleepy or was it because of my groggy migraine? Both maybe. But whatever it was that made me fell asleep, i was glad cuz when i woke up, the pain pumping in my brain was gone! POOF! But i woke up finding my dad and my mom asleep too. Like as if the fairies from Sleepy Beauty dropped a spell over us and BAM! - we all fall asleep.

Right now they are still asleep while i'm soaking in all the afternoon blues myself.

I'm thinking to myself, if only life was easy going as today. No rush. No plans. No schedules. Just plain old good nap and relaxation.

Hit me back to reality please...........~~~

No comments: