Friday, August 21, 2009

Dreaming In Reality

It's officially the 5th day of my 2 week so-called holiday (now that it's 12am already). These past few days was nothing but what i've dreamt of the past weeks of torture! Sleep. TV. Couch-potato-ing. Online-ing. And just plain lazing around. Oh! How i miss that feeling. For 4 months of pure work and tiredness, i can finally lay my head on my pillow every night knowing that tomorrow is another day of nothing but relaxing in my dear home. Every morning i wake up, it's like a breath of fresh air. Cuz i know it's a brand new day to look forward to. But one thing turns me off every morning. The noise! AHH!!! There's a construction/renovation work going on just one floor down my unit. The sound of drilling and hammer knocking is sooooo........ exasperating! But luckily it's not a whole day of "Noise of Torture".

But something is missing while i'm sitting here at 12.24am. The excitement. Although i'm glad that i'm finally work-load free, i feel like there's no focus anymore. Usually when there's work, i focus on work. Now, all i can focus on is laziness! LOL!

It's 12.26 now, and i'm still wide awake. I want to soak all the work-free feeling as i can, while i can, i mean. I know my break is going to end soon as my internship is going to start. I'm freaking nervous but at the same time, excited. Overall, i know i'm going to have the "focus" back on soon and i think i should enjoy all this free time i have before it's time to go caa-kooo all over again.


Rock on \m/ peeps!~

No comments: