Sunday, August 9, 2009

The feel of the feeling...

The sun is shining everyday - bright and sunny. The sky is blue but hazy. The sickness that is globally threatening all countries is getting worse as we speak. Everyday a person is sick and dying because of it. But what can we do? We are all part of the victim. A victim of this global threat. A victim of sickness. A victim of bad experiences.

Do you believe in bad luck? Karma? I do. Ever since the major lost that we are still moaning over, i've experienced things that i do not wish to experience anymore. Maybe i'm just being sensitive but honestly, this time of my life, i feel it's like a message. Maybe this experiences is to teach me something and that's also how i look at it. I have 1 month of sleepless nights due to assignments and projects. Just when i thought it's done and over, something bad happens to it. Let me count how many times it happen:

1. Animation assignment
2. Director project
3. Music video assignment
4. Short movie project
5. ..........

Approximately 5 times... That's enough to kill. I know, it's rather confusing. But until you experience a bad experience, you'll never understand.

No comments: