Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas wedding!

That's right. My aunt's wedding is finally over. Having a wedding on a festival day is quite different in a way. On 24th, which was christmas eve, was the wedding ceremony. It was a very hactic day! With such a busy day, can you believe i even had time to exercise??? Not really. I had to walk up and down the stairs just to helped out. I seriously didn't remember a wedding that tiring! When the groom side finally arrived, i was stuck in my aunt's room with the bride and my sis(who was her bridesmaid). I see no excuse why i need to be in the room with my aunt but i guess it's good to help keep my aunt calm at that time.
Like every traditional chinese weddings, there are rules and tricks you can play on the groom's side. What trick did they play on the guys??? You'll never guessed it! Diapers! The guys had to wear diapers and suck pacifires like a baby. Thats not all. They had to eat durians and the pacifires are dipped in curry or chili! It must have been one funny scene!
The ceremony continued at the groom's house. After such a long, tiring day, i still have to clean up my grandparents house later. The day ended with a terrible migraine.
On 25th was the wedding dinner. That's when i get to dress up and everything. The dinner was not bad. Not to mention, it wasn't as tiring as the day before. Everything when well.
It was sure a memory i'll remember forever...

No comments: