Thursday, December 6, 2007

Karaoke? Window-shopping?

I'm no longer a highschool student. I am now a seventeen year old trying to get a part-time job and at the same time waiting for results. Yesterday was a day out with my friends. It was meant to be a class gathering/outing/get-together. They decided to go karaoke to spend the remaining class-fund and guess what, we still had to pay another RM18! Of course i did not agree. Being broke and everything, do u seriously think i had RM18 in my wallet? Even if i did, i would spend that money on something i was yerning for instead! "They" were saying RM18 is very little and this and that. I understand that their daily allowence is about RM 50 or more but i am not like them! I consider myself lucky and fortunate even though my allowence is only RM3 daily. But "they" don't seem to look that way. Nevermind that already. All i can say is, i did not go for the karaoke and so did my best buds(except for chung). Lucky for them, my day did not turn any sour or boring. I had fun even though there wasn't any music or singing. We had fun just being crazy and silly! That's what i like about being with them, i don't need to pretend to be anyone else but myself.
So, that proves that i don't need high-paid allowence, rich friends, and everyhing else to have fun! All i need is some crazy people around me and everything will be as fun as a Hollywood A-List party. We(me, mun, yee) snap a lot of pictures and when window-shopping. I was the only one who did not buy anything. Both yee and mun bought something for themselves but me being broke, did not buy anything. I did saw what i wanted but it was way out of my budget! I'll need to bring my mom instead. As much as i love going out with my parents, i also enjoy having some freedom with my friends. As long as i don't betray that freedom, i'll do alright. It'll be one long holiday but for what i have experienced, time passes like nobody's business. So wish me luck and to all bloggers out there too!
Ciou for now~

No comments: