Monday, December 17, 2007

A taste of the college life

Well, it was the usual Sunday morning routine except i had to wake up a little bit earlier. My parents had a plan on going to the Segi College open day. And so we did. We almost got lost going there. The campus was so deep inside Kota Damansara. We search high and low for it. There were no signboards nor any directions. So it was easy to get lost in such a remote area if you're not very familiar. We found the campus eventually.
I've been through the whole "open day college" thing before. But before it was my sister, now it's me. I was pretty nervous. In the morning, i prepared a list of questions to ask and when i was sitting next to the consultant, it's like i experience a brain wash or something cause i didn't remember a single question! I just nod to whatever she said and let my mom and dad do the asking. We got a private tour around the campus by a charming, young guy that also studies there. The surrounding was not well develope yet cause it's a new campus. Anyway, i have to think long and hard whether to study there and whether i want to study what i had in mind. Going to college is more difficult than i thought!
I got a free movie ticket to watch Golden Compass but i heard that it's not a very nice movie but i'm gonna watch it no matter what.
Good news for me, i got a new dress! No big deal but i like the dress. Can't wait to put it on at my aunt's wedding day.
More about my life coming soon...
Bye for now~

No comments: