Saturday, December 22, 2007

Try and try again...

Today was a "getting down and dirty" day. I spring clean my room and closet. I took out all the old, unwanted clothes to donate it away. No thanks to my big sis, i have to clean her share too. She told me that she didn't want the old clothes anymore so, me as the poor little sis have to clean it up for her.
I also did some baking today. I wasn't any good at it but i enjoy the process of baking something. I baked brownie muffins. For 25 minutes, i waited... Finally it was ready. When i took out from the oven, it looked alright and surprisingly taste alright. But(there's always a "but") the bad news? It stick to the muffin cup. I guess i have to eat the paper as well...

I wanted to give some muffin to my aunt since her wedding is coming up(as a wedding present from me to her). Unfortunately, faith has it's own idea. The muffin was a total disaster, i must say. I felt really dissapointed. Not because it turn out that way, it's because i had this whole idea of presenting it to someone. Now i can't. Oh well... An advise so common, "Never to give up."

And so, i will not. I'll try and try again but i think i'll put baking cakes and muffins aside for awhile. For now it'll just be baking cookies(which are way easier to make)!

No comments: