Friday, December 14, 2007

Home Alone

I thought after the exams i could party, party, party. But unfortunately, i end up staying at home like i used to. As boring as it sounds, i've been staying home thinking of everything, from college to working, from shopping to sleeping(???)... You name it!
I had one horrible day this week, that is my lovely dress wasn't as lovely as it is! Well, here's the thing, my dad send both my dress and my mom's to the dobby. The bad news is, the dobby guy said my dress cannot be washed as the black can stain the white surface of my dress. I was disappointed but the worse has not come. When i went back home from dinner, i took out my dress and i saw a black stain on the dress!!! I wanted to cry and scream. I asked my dad what happen and he said the dobby guy must have tested it and accidentally stain it. I wanted to strangle both my dad and that dobby guy! My mom said she'll get another dress for me but until now, no sound from her. She must have forgotten all about it! So i'll just go to my aunt's wedding naked!
My aunt's wedding is just around the corner and i'm excited for her! My school prom is on this coming Saturday! I'm not going cause i'm not allowed. Long story. Prom is the time where you can dress up and be pretty but since i'm not going, i take this wedding as the time for me to dress up and be pretty instead! Moreover, it's not everyday you have a close relative getting married.
I hope i get to go shopping soon and get a dress, fast!
Bye for now~
Muackz~
~xoxo~

No comments: