Sunday, December 9, 2007

Shop till I drop!

I'm not kidding when i say i shopped till i drop. I did! I woke up at 8.30am, ate breakfast and went out. When going out with my parents, they have the tendency to go to a place very early so that they can get a nice parking lot! And so we did, right in front of the elevator. My mom was looking for a pair of shoe and i was looking for accessories for my dress. Meanwhile, my dad was looking for a coat. A tux or a suit. Whatever you call it, it's for my aunt's upcoming wedding. I see no reason why my dad need to wear a suit! But my mom insist that my dad should! So who am i to voice out? Anyway, we walk around 1 Utama till my legs now hurt.
Fortunately, the shopping trip is not over. We might continue it tomorrow! (L.O.L)
I'll jot down my day trip here tomorrow. Till then, i need a foot massage!
Ciou for now~

No comments: