Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Santa...

Alrite' people, Christmas is just around the tiny corner. And i got only one question running through my mind which is - What the h*ll am i gonna do this Christmas? Please oh please don't tell me the same thing last year? Or the year before last year?

Not that I'm complaining about my usual "Christmas routines" like every other year but you know a girl gonna have some fun?


Oh wait! I do have something different going on this year - i got a church event to attend this year... =.=

Does anyone have any other event that doesn't involve holiness? Seriously people! Life's too short to just focus on holiness and worshiping.

Wait! I take that back... I love God.

Anyways, i forgot to mail my Christmas present list to Santa this year (i guess it's too late to do that now, ain't it?), so i thought of sharing my list with you guys instead:

1.
EOS 500D!
OMG! This is awesome if i can finally get my hands on this baby!


2.
HTC Tattoo!
Not that i don't love my phone, i DO! But this phone is so cool! And not to mention cute!


3.
Crocs Lily Plaid (Pink)
Is it just me, or these pair of Crockies are so CUTE!


4.
Sony VAIO CW Series (White)
Can i get a A-W-E-S-O-M-E?


5.
iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED
I always wanted an iPod and what better iPod than a (PRODUCT) RED?


6.
Vacation
Holy-Moly! Wouldn't it be great to travel during this festive season?


7.
Burberry Nova Check Handbag
What's a girl without a fabulous handbag?


8.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Ox Canvas
Love love love amore this pair of shoe!


What's yours? List down what you want for Christmas. Who knows, you might just get it...


P.S.: Give yourself i big slap on your face if you think i was serious about mailing Santa. How old do you think i am??? Duuuhhh!

No comments: