Friday, December 4, 2009

Le sentiment de manquer et l'amour

You know what's the best thing about working in the magazine industry as a journalist? Yes, the pay sucks. Yes, all you do is write, write, write, and write. And yes, if you have no inspiration or no mood to write, you can't write a good story and no good story means your boss is gonna screw you. Yeah... sounds very... pleasant ain't it? Nah.. not so much. As a journalist, you get to do lots and i mean LOTs of great stuff. Don't believe me? Here's a list of what i got to do as a journalist in 3 months:

1. Interview one of the guy from a big media company - ASTRO!

ASTRO Hitz Channel Manager.
*check out MYC! News January 2010 issue to see the interview*

2. Interview The All-American Rejects (for real!)

Mike and Chris after our roundtable interview

Tyson!!!

3. Attend media launches and get free goodies (I got a free webcam!)

Microsoft Windows 7 Launch's door gift


Dennis Lau CD Launch - I got his CD for FREE!
*catch my article on him in MYC!
News December issue*

4. Free food at media launches
*sorry no pictures of the food*

5. Free movies!


6. Food reviews = means free food tasting!

Catch my review in MYC! News December issue and
my personal review in my next blog post.

7. Meet lots of people from the media. Who knows, they can be my future employer... *winkz*
*sorry no pictures of them*


It sucks that my days as a journalist has ended and it's back to good ol' studying. Boy, that sounds encouraging... =.="

Anyway, at least i got whole lots of memories and experience loaded in my pocket!

I'm gonna miss these people...

From left to right:
Edmund (the new designer), Eiko, yours truly, Feeq, Zoe, Ellyse


The guy up front, in green is Siang Way

MYC! Boss, Jason Ko

Pat! She's one of the best bosses

Ellyse! She's the one who made
me who i am today... well, ok, not really but she rockz!


Me heart them lots!

My 2 love dieting queens - love love them till death do us part. XD

The one and only Abang Faizal of MYC!

Nikki - Tai Kah Jie

Feeq - No need my introduction
Click here and you'll know why.


P.S.: Those wondering what the title of this blog means, it means "The feeling of love and miss" in French. Not sure whether it's the correct way to say it so, forgive me for my mistake. :)

Cheers peeps~

xoxo

2 comments:

FeeQ said...

Rehka: I miss u!!! *muah muah*
Siang Way: Why u ddnt take photo with me wor..1 minute oso cannot...like that la no heart one T_T
Christine: Do not say that I'm on diet. No special K for mr!

Vivienne said...

haha!

tell dear siang way, it is not me who cannot wait.. but don't worry, i'll come and visit and that time u cannot run away from me!!!

christine: but u seem to eat so little.. not as bad as rehka but u still eat so little... my bet!

rehka: what more can i say? hugs!